top of page

Market Research Group

Public·2 members

Who Am I: The Tale Of Dorothy Download For Pc [portable] ((BETTER))

Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy - A Free Simulation Game for PC

If you are looking for a game that will challenge your mind and emotions, you might want to try Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy, a free simulation game for PC that explores the complex phenomenon of dissociative identity disorder (DID).

Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy download for pc [portable]

DOWNLOAD: https://anlilesu.blogspot.com/?c=2tTgk5

DID is a mental disorder that occurs when a person experiences severe trauma, usually in childhood, and develops two or more distinct personality states that alternately take control of the person's behavior. The person may also have memory gaps and difficulty recalling their personal history.

In Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy, you play as a psychiatrist who enters the dream world of Dorothy Watson, a 14-year-old girl who suffers from DID. Dorothy has four different personalities: Dorothy, the timid and innocent one; Gretel, the violent and aggressive one; Alice, the cheerful and optimistic one; and Snow White, the wise and mature one. Your goal is to help Dorothy integrate her personalities and heal her trauma through counseling sessions.

How to Download and Play Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy on Windows PC

Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy is originally an Android game, but you can play it on your Windows PC by using an emulator. An emulator is a software that allows you to run Android apps on your PC. There are many emulators available online, such as BlueStacks, LDPlayer, Nox, KOPlayer, etc.

To download and play Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy on Windows PC, follow these steps:

• Download and install an emulator of your choice from its official website.

• Launch the emulator and sign in with your Google account.

• Open the APK/XAPK file with the emulator and install the game.

• Enjoy playing Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy on your Windows PC.

What to Expect from Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy

Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy is not a typical simulation game. It is a psychological adventure that will make you think and feel deeply about the human condition. The game features:

• A captivating story that unfolds through multiple endings and event lines.

• A beautiful art style that blends realism and fantasy.

• A soothing soundtrack that enhances the mood and atmosphere.

• A choice-based gameplay that affects the outcome and relationship with Dorothy.

• A realistic portrayal of DID that raises awareness and empathy.

Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy is a game that will touch your heart and soul. Download it now for free and experience a journey like no other.

How to Unlock All Endings and Achievements in Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy

Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy has six different endings and 14 achievements that you can unlock by making different choices and exploring different event lines. Each ending reveals a different aspect of Dorothy's story and personality, as well as the other kids who live inside her head.

To unlock all endings and achievements, you need to pay attention to the clues and hints that Dorothy and the kids give you during the counseling sessions. You also need to balance your trust and intimacy with each personality, as well as your professionalism and ethics as a psychiatrist.

Some endings and achievements are easier to get than others, but you can always replay the game and try different options. If you need some help, you can check out this guide that shows you how to get each ending and achievement: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1449116149

Why You Should Play Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy

Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy is not just a game, it is an experience that will make you question your own identity and reality. It is a game that will make you empathize with Dorothy and the kids, and understand their struggles and hopes.

Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy is a game that will make you appreciate the power of imagination and creativity, as well as the importance of mental health and therapy. It is a game that will make you learn more about DID and how it affects people's lives.

Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy is a game that will make you feel a range of emotions, from sadness and anger to joy and love. It is a game that will make you think about yourself and others, and what it means to be human.

If you are looking for a game that will challenge your mind and emotions, you should play Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy. It is a game that will stay with you long after you finish it.

How to Support Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy Developer

Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy is a game that was developed by Onaemo Studio, a small indie team based in South Korea. The game was originally released on Android in 2017, and later on Steam in 2018. However, due to some issues with the publisher, the game was removed from Steam in 2020.

Onaemo Studio is still working hard to bring back Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy to Steam and other platforms, as well as to create more games that explore psychological themes and social issues. If you enjoyed playing Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy and want to support the developer, you can do so by following these steps:

• Follow Onaemo Studio on their social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. You can find the links on their official website: https://onaemo.com/

• Leave a positive review and rating on the Google Play Store or any other platform where you downloaded the game.

• Share the game with your friends and family, and encourage them to play it.

• Donate to Onaemo Studio via PayPal or Patreon. You can find the links on their official website: https://onaemo.com/

Your support will help Onaemo Studio continue making games that touch people's hearts and minds.

FAQs about Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy

If you have any questions or doubts about Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy, you might find the answers here. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about the game:

Is Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy based on a true story?

No, Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy is a fictional story that was inspired by various sources, such as fairy tales, movies, books, and real cases of DID. However, the game does not intend to represent or generalize DID or any other mental disorder. It is a creative work that aims to raise awareness and empathy for people who suffer from mental health issues.

Is Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy suitable for children?

No, Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy is not suitable for children. The game contains mature themes and scenes that may be disturbing or triggering for some players, such as violence, abuse, suicide, self-harm, etc. The game also requires a certain level of emotional and cognitive maturity to understand and appreciate the story and characters. The game is recommended for players who are 16 years old or older.

How long does it take to finish Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy?

The length of Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy depends on your choices and how much you explore the different event lines. On average, it takes about 3 hours to finish one playthrough of the game. However, if you want to unlock all endings and achievements, you will need to replay the game several times and try different options.

How can I contact Onaemo Studio?

If you have any feedback, suggestions, questions, or issues about Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy, you can contact Onaemo Studio by sending an email to onaemostudio@gmail.com or by filling out this form: https://onaemo.com/contact-us/

Onaemo Studio will be happy to hear from you and will try to reply as soon as possible. 6c859133af

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page