Lost your job or job suspension?
1. Apply for Employment insurance
2. Check if you have job loss mortgage or loan insurance protection, having this insurance your insurance provider will pay your minimum payments till you find a job, usually they covers up to 2 yrs payment or wait for the government announcement.
3. If you dont have job loss insurance protection and esp if you dont have an emergency funds, call your creditors and ask if you can a month or 2 months skip or do a holiday pay....or wait for the government announcement.
4. Check if your life insurance has cash value maybe you can withdraw or loan from it to pay your insurances.
5. Check if you investment is in line with your risk, horizon and objectives.
Talked to your trusted financial advisor.
Remember you are not alone, reach out.